What people are saying about Raymmar
We’ve sought Raymmar’s insight on our product Filament.io on multiple occasions, and he’s helped us gain a much deeper insight into the challenges and tactics used by content creators and marketers on the front lines. With his input, we’re building an immediately useful analytics tool to help bloggers increase their engagement.
Raymmar is by far the most creative, out of the box thinker I know, and you can always count on him to give it to you straight. His concepts and ideas are in a league of their own and his dedication to innovation is unmatched. I’d recommend Raymmar to any progressive, forward thinking organization that’s looking to take their product or service to a level they’ve never imagined. Raymmar is a rising star
Raymmar is one of the most creative and passionate minds I’ve had the chance to know. If you put him behind your brand and give him some creative freedom he’ll get you noticed and drive traffic to your goals. I’m convinced he’ll never stop striving to be bigger and better and that’s ultimately what you want behind a growing brand no matter what size.
Raymmar is one of a kind. He has the ability to start any project from scratch, mount up creative ideas for any client all while maintaining his own brand. Raymmar works tirelessly, is a solid networker and someone you want to meet at least twice in your lifetime. He is someone I would recommend for creative services, branding, marketing and sales consulting!
Raymmar gave me the information I have used to build my organic search traffic to over 1,500 unique views per month in less than 6 months! He inspired me to create a better business system based on what I was already doing. I am grateful for all the blessings I have received since getting to know Raymmar!
“Raymmar provides a fresh perspective and creative insight to online marketing. Not your average blah-blah-seo-optimization-blah-blah posts, along with a few personal, off-topic rants keep it all interesting and entertaining! Great stuff!”
“Great website! Always interesting, sometimes controversial, occasionally funny, definitely educational, often motivating, and refreshing compared to typical websites.”
I love your overall outlook and advice on life…. I also appreciate your perspective on politics because it’s not a subject I’m strong in, or better yet – interested in – until you… put them into a new light for me. As a whole – Raymmar.com enlightens me in more than one way and I can’t get enough!
“Raymmar not only presents some very thought provoking challenges to his readers, but provides personal, real life experiences that most of his audience can relate too… He is simply a kick ass, candid, intelligent challenger! We need more of his type of reporting/writing!”
If you’re desperate to fit in this is not the place to go, however, if you want to bounce your own thoughts off other like minded people and look at stuff from a different perspective it definitely is.
I think you’re one of few lights in all this darkness. Shine on!
- 7 Reasons Why You Will Never Do Anything Amazing With Your...January 15, 2014 - 8:23 am
- Robin Williams Dead: Why I Don’t Care And Neither...August 12, 2014 - 3:11 am
- Why People Who Think Capitalism Sucks Are Just Plain St...April 24, 2013 - 9:13 am
- The Intolerance Of The “Tolerant”. My Take On...April 4, 2013 - 7:41 pm
- […] by RayTirado. […]October 16, 2016 - 3:22 pm by Mobile marketing for business - Imaginet Blog
- […] blog to share the story of my adventures as...October 10, 2016 - 1:43 pm by The Question All Young People In Sarasota Are Asking - Sarasota Underground
- […] blog to share the story of my adventures as...October 10, 2016 - 1:41 pm by Students to Sarasota - This is why we're leaving - Sarasota Underground
- […] Over time, the blog became pretty popular and...September 24, 2016 - 12:02 pm by How Our Creative Partners Are Helping Shape The SU Story - Sarasota Underground